Monday, July 23, 2018

Cafe Diem

Café Diem


This post is short and sweet, just like Kristen Bell. (Don't hate on my KBell love.)
I found Café Diem by my Maps app on my iPhone. I did a search for café’s in the area, and found Café Diem. Café Diem started as a food truck in the summers, and has now acquired store front space as well in a local market, Wallach Farms. They literally have a little deli-counter type section of Wallach Farms.

For food options, they have smoothies, smoothie bowls, salads, wraps, and sweets. If I was headed to work and had to buy lunch, this would be a great option to stop and pick up a pre-made Salad or wrap (especially since they open nice and early, 7am), but while their menu choices sound alluring, I find that I can recreate them in my own home for less cost. What I do find worth it is the vegan sweet treats! Blondie's and magic bars and muffins, oh my!
Hope this helps!
Turnip the Beet and Jam!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...