Saturday, March 17, 2018

Kaya's Kitchen


Here is  a short sweet post for ya'll on another sweet spot to eat plants out. Kayas Kitchen, located in Belmar NJ, is and was my fav spot even before I was ever fully plant based. Kayas has a phenomenal way of making any ethnicity of food plant based and delicious.

My hands down fav item is the tempeh buffalo wings

I don’t have much to ay about it except, 2 Thumbs WAY up!👍👍

(HEADS UP, if you want to go for dinner on a weekend night, call ahead, they fill up. And beware of live music nights, it can be a bit challenging hearing your dinner guest or guests if ya know what I mean.)


I hope this helps,
Turnip the Beet and Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...