Saturday, March 17, 2018

Healthy Haven - Nature's Nutrition

This really should’ve been my first post, but a very important part of a sustainable healthy kitchen, is to have a go-to health food store. You can get most healthy choices at a Shop-Rite, I’m not a pusher of organic foods. I care more about being able to understand the ingredients than I do the organic label (thanks American for making our food industry a sham). That being said, Having a health food store is great for those hard to find items or short shelf-life pre-prepared items that you know are being changed out daily.

For some people in NJ that is Wegmans or Whole Foods, but I am lucky to have this perfectly sized, Natures Nutrition, in my neighborhood. Natures Nutrition, located in Brick NJ, has been my saving grace. I know any snacks I get there are cleanly made snack with minimal preservatives, they have a smoothie/juice bar, they make their own Kambucha in house, they have fresh made meals swapped out daily, so you never know what you’ll find, which is always fun! They have everything from toothpaste and face wash to pet food. Vitamins and protein powders, Pastas, Sauces and oils, soups and chilies, chips, bars, produce, ice cream, pizza, chia snacks, etc. I mean, I have almost never gone there and not left with what I was looking for, maybe my go-to brand was out of stock, but they have comparable swaps.

I seriously love this place, its totes my Healthy Haven!
5 Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Full disclosure, it ain’t cheep. But this is why I do the bulk of my shopping at Shop Rite and keep my specialty shopping to my lil best kept secret, Natures Nutrition.

I hope this helps,
Turnip the Beet and Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...