Friday, July 6, 2018

Field Burger

"Hol, Have you had a Field Burger? Oh my God, I've been vegetarian for 21 years and I thought I was eating ground beef. Its seriously the first time in 21 years that I felt like I was actually eating a hambuger."
This is an actual conversation I had with my best gal pal and 21 year vegetarian.

 I stumbled upon the Field Burger at my local health food store, Natures Nutrition. I believe they are also sold at Whole Foods. A little on the pricier side, but as a non-meat, non-soy, non-frozen burger alternative, I found them 100% worth the cost. 
It was so good, my girl is totally right, it felt like a real hamburger. Pictured below, I had the burger on Ezekiel bread with arugula, avocado, a red pepper, and Franks hot sauce. Delicious.
Hope this helps!
Turnip the Beet and Jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...