Monday, April 23, 2018

Good Karma Cafe



I was first exposed to Good Karma Cafe by a close friend, and a 21 year long vegetarian. The first time we went to Good Karma, I was not solely plant based, but still down with meat substitutes, and always down for a food adventure.

When we arrived at Good Karma, as far as atmosphere goes, I was not impressed. The building is VERY tiny, only about 10 tables, and they are literally on top of each other. My Friend and I kept joking the whole time that we heard more about the people next to us then we did about each other. As a woman who likes a lot of personal space, I was immediately turned off. But the menu choices and then ultimately the great food, had me singing a different tune by the end of the night.


The go to menu item is definitely the Earth Burger, (you can actually buy the recipe to and make at home),which to my recollection, we both ordered. The food quality, taste, cook time, and presentation were all great. I’d put these 4 areas of quality on the same page as Kayas Kitchen (which you can read up on here). 
I am so grateful to my friend for introducing me to Good Karma Cafe, but every time we go there now, we get it to go.

Atmosphere 1 ⭐
food quality, taste, cook time, and presentation 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hope this helps!
Turnip the Beet and Jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...