Sunday, May 13, 2018

Homemade Blueberry Scones

        So this post and recipe is 100% inspired by the Great British Bake Off. Have you watched it yet? Go on to Netflix right now and start bingeing...after you finish reading this blog post of course 😉                                                                                                      But for real, this show is all about quality baking from amateur bakers, and I was inspired to make homemade scones. I, being plant based, went in search of a vegan scone recipe, and found, my favs, Minimalist baker, Blueberry Scones w/ Rosemary (I didn't have rosemary, but the rest of the recipe worked great). These scones were so good and simple, definitely a new staple for my kitchen. You can freeze them to keep them fresher longer or you can eat them all fresh out of the oven, all of them, with wildberry jam, not that I would know...mmmmm...what? huh? sorry, lost in a food dream.

Anyhoo, these are delicious, no soggy bottoms here!!

Hope this helps!
Turnip the Beet and Jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...