Monday, May 7, 2018

Kali-O’s Juice Box


Kali-O’s Juice Box. Is that not the cutest name? Kerry + Alli =Kali, the 2 founding sisters. ADORBS! What would be my and my sisters eatery name? Holly + Heather = Holler! OOoo I like that!👏, anywhoo...

Much like a Playa Bowls or Fruita Bowls, Kali-O offers kambucha, smoothies, juices, and bowls, with an assortment of add on’s and fixin’s. What I feel sets Kali-O’s apart, is the local-ness. They do a lot to promote local business and source their fruits locally. 



Plus they sell adorable tee-shirts and tanks that say clever things like, “Kale Yeah!” ummm I’ll take 3!





Smoothies, juices, and bowls are yummy, refreshing, healthy-ish options, mostly enjoyed in the summer, and definitely plant based. A perfect option on those hot summer days at the beach, but as far as an eatery- I’d consider it more of a treat, than a lunch spot. They do now offer juice cleanses that are available for weekly pick up. With 3 shore locations, they’ve become even more accessible.

Hope this helps!
Turnip the Beet and Jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...