Wednesday, May 9, 2018

White Bean Artichoke Dip from Minimalist Baker

I love Minimalist Baker. Her and her team are awesome. I started following them on Instagram, which I instantly, get it? Insta-gram...Instantly, anyway, I instantly fell in love with them. Go check her and her team out and give them a follow. @MinimalistBaker


Theire recipes follow 3 simple rules: 

Our recipes are plant-based and mostly gluten-free, and they fall into at least one of these three simple categories:
  • 30 minutes or less
  • 1 bowl
  • 10 ingredients or less
This was one of the first recipes I tried and really enjoyed. The White Bean Artichoke Dip. The prep wasn't too extensive, just 1 pot and only 12 minutes cook time. This recipe works really well as a Dip, or as a meal to put over some brown rice or quinoa.

Minimalist Baker made a believer out of me. I guarantee you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...