Thursday, June 7, 2018

Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee

Mushroom coffee. 

As I have mentioned in previous blog posts. I am a BIG coffee fan to say the least. I actually spotted this, Four Sigmatic brand mushroom coffee at Whole Foods, but when they went to ring me up, the cashier literally said to me, "um this is $14 dollars, are you sure you want this?" and as an impulse item, I passed it up. But then I was listening to the Party in My Plants podcast and Four Sigmatic was sponsoring the episode. 

They advertised that the coffee with Lions Mane and Chaga is supposed to support productivity, focus, and creativity. I decided to try it again, it is pretty expensive, its $14 for 8 packets, so just under $2.00 a cup of coffee if you want to think of it that way. but I can absolutely say, I did not feel any more productive, focused, or creative and with the cost, I can't have the "try it for a few weeks" mentality. 1 cup a day for 8 days should give me the benefits advertised.


This doesn't happen much, but I can't say I'm a fan. Sorry Four Sigmatic. Its good old coffee beans for me and my coffee.

Hope this Helps.
Turnip the Beet and Jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...