Friday, March 2, 2018

50 Vegan Recipes for Athletes

Let me start this with 2 THUMBS WAY UP! 👍👍
5 Stars!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
Similarly to my post about No Meat athlete cookbook, when I first started my plant based journey, I was very active, exercising 5 days a week minimum and crossfit 3x’s a week. That said, I was very concerned about “getting enough protein”. While everything I read pointed towards that fact that we over eat protein and we really only need 10-15% of our daily nutrition to be protein, I was still happy to find this website with 50 Simple, easy, delicious protein heavy plant-based meals for athletes.

While, just like my blog here, this website is just an accumulation of great plant based recipes, having it all in one place is a goldmine. This website has been my number 1 resource for go-to plant based meals.
There are 50 recipes listed and I have made close to all of them. They are all delicious, simple to make, and incorporate a variety of veggies, spices, and flavors. 

Some recipes from this website that have become staples for me and my husband are:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Delectable You

"WHOOPS! HOW TO ACCIDENTALLY GO PLANT-BASED PALEO (ON PURPOSE). WITH LAUREN LOBLEY " Do I have your attention now? Well tha...